Friday, December 25, 2020

Just keep saying thank you. Don't explain. Don't complain. Just say thank you. Say thank you to existence." -Mooji

Life in a RV, campers for life.School of Hard Knocks.This is absolutely disgusting and makes me sick!!!"Your mantra is thank you. Just keep saying thank you. Don't explain. Don't complain. Just say thank you. Say thank you to existence." -Mooji. There’s a special place in hell for the piece of shit running around here setting all these churches on fire!
Image may contain: 1 person, text


 This is just a little about yourself, I truly hope you are not so busy to stop for a small chit chat ?Sweden: Number of Covid Deaths Plummeting Even as the Number of Cases Rises Similar pattern in the United States! Robert W. Felix. Just keep saying thank you. Don't explain. Don't complain. Just say thank you. Say thank you to existence." -Mooji



Huge Deals on Toilet Tissue to Stock Up On!
Reasons to dance, names changes to hide from haters, lots of hot air blowing about seek and crop off hands. Views shared of the fish that got away.Frank Joseph Agresti, Raining frogs ..They Don’t Dare Tell You What July 4th Really Means.     Thinking about. Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.

My body sometimes feels sore, but it works. I don't sleep well most nights, but I do wake up to fight another day. My wallet is not full but my stomach is. don' have all the things I ever wanted but I do have everything I will ever need. Prans My Life is by no means perfect, but it's my life and I'm happy.' Just keep saying thank you. Don't explain. Don't complain. Just say thank you. Say thank you to existence." -Mooji

No comments:

Post a Comment