Wednesday, December 16, 2020

When we left the movie show the future wasn't bright. But came dawn the show goes on & I don't want to say good night. So say good morning.

 Philip Bailey, Phil Collins - Easy Lover. Holidays Daily, Birthdays Daily, Live and Learn, Pages To Turn. Hits And Misses.When we left the movie show the future wasn't bright. But came dawn the show goes on & I don't want to say good night. So say good morning.

SECRETS OF PHILOSOPHY THAN IN ARMS....'My Memories. My Life .My Loves.No More Rain By Angie Stone .- Wikipedia.Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?Plenty of fish in the seas.


Image may contain: text that says 'CREATE YOUR OWN LIGHT'
Adult Lounge📷Thickness Paradise ( post all u want ) NO NUDES OF FROGS..Adult Humour!No Free Rides.Love My Gems. "Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him!Family Affairs: Cows, Pigs, Hogs, Jewish Wales:.. :One Nation :God Bless America.Time Frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment