Friday, December 25, 2020

Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.

 Holiday Cheers, saw you on your bike, one day last week. Stopped to say hi, hello, hola, ways to grow, to met in this life.Bike Rides.  I wanna meet someday, searching for seasons to come. 



Dicks, dawgs, witches with skill, earth angels, the kids and goats, love and hate, horns to sound. Angels to call, angels in hosts, angels in all of us, night and day, joys and pains, lovers and dawgs., dicks and lovers on the down low. in grass...'Rachel Jarrot, hats and wigs worn, to hide the horns, goats and sheep, donkeys…

"Wow! What a Ride!Who Do You Trust? Love, lights, lucky breaks, ships to sail, boats on the water, dreams knights, waves to make, babes and bats, songs in the winds.Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming .

Forever home.If it wasn't for government fees.Same Shit, Different Day, rocks to roll, gems to love, pebbles on the sands of time. Wishes,hopes, prayers, hands on, angles of angels, dances in the clouds.

Woman online, met a man, once in time, this is what he had to say. In a minute, questions between us now, location, age, house on the block, still alone. I don't go to bars or clubs, as the people I meet there tend to be non doing alcoholics. I do drink but I also work most of the day. I worked 46 years of my life to earn my current lifestyle. I no longer need to work for anyone else. If it wasn't for government fees, I would almost no expenses in my life. If you feel a need to talk, about your life or experiences oh, I would be willing to listen.
"Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday. Was not expecting that... GROOVE! Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.Bless this spirit and shine..Same Shit, Different Day, rocks to roll, gems to love, pebbles on the sands of time. Wishes,hopes, prayers, hands on, angles of angels, dances in the clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment